Sunday, 12 December 2010

Specialist Pathway Wed 08/12/10

We were with Malcolm again in the morning before we see Oli after. I was talking to Malcolm about my CP3 final project, that I wanted to do something related with football. Then I asked me to write the draft one and show it to him. After I shown him the draft project that I written, he asked me to changed a bit and focus on my football team design not the sponsorship on the shirt. Then show it to him again next Tuesday. For Oli session, he asked everyone to draw a map or plan for our website design, but I'm not really sure that my website idea would work well. Bit Oli said it might be a bit complicated when you start do it on Dreamweaver, but it might work. Also he said start draw it up on photoshop and see whether it work well or not, then I could change if I don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment